Author Topic: One more before bedtime this time the mysterious shirttail logo  (Read 4141 times)

BillM

• View Profile
or is it on what he is carrying under his arm (the logo)

wb

Re: One more before bedtime this time the mysterious shirttail logo
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2009, 01:29:57 PM »
Bill M ,  I am not sure what he or she has in there hands. we cant be sure. it could be a tatto. logo on a hat or the shirt that person was wairing. or just something to throw us all off the scent.  One day we will find this person. no onew just disappears without leaving some kind of trail while that person had Jennifer's car.  I think that person either hid the car in a auto shop or was driving it around. but nope of the camrras have showed anything as far as we know.

Sandy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2009, 02:42:00 PM »
Bill M, this picture here looks like the right side of what he is carrying under his arm.  It almost looks like some kind of tubing, or furniture trim?  Why it would be either of those, I have no idea.  Just saying what it looks like to me...

wb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2009, 02:09:10 PM »
I wonder about that too Sandy.  why didnt anyone else see this person.  did not the police go back and see where other people were walking down the streety at the same time this POI was.  people dont just vanish into thin air but it looks that way. we know from the scent someone went back toward Jennifer comdo sometime because the police traced it back to jennifer place.

BillM

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2009, 07:34:16 PM »
Sandy and wb: responding to what Sandy is saying here and what wb said on another thread, maybe POI is carrying a portable cb/police scanner unit? We need to ask the police if the frequencies they used while they were looking for Jennifer or for her car that day could have been monitored by the POI? Maybe Drew could answer that question when he reads this post? POI was obviously carrying something he could absolutely NOT leave behind, something he NEEDED for the "job", or he would not have brought it along. Maybe that something was a police scanner that gave him intelligence as to where to drive and not to drive, where to park and where not to park. Interesting comment wb! And it "works" in with what Sandy has seen with her photo enhancements. He had to be carrying something very valuable and something very incriminating. Are police scanners that portable? Can they be plugged into a cigarette lighter? Did Jennifer smoke or use the cigarette lighter in her car? Could it be re-examined to see if there are any scratches? If you buy a police scanner, do you have to sign for it? Is there a registration procedure? I wonder if this could be a lead for the LEOs. Peace and prayers for the Kesses and for Jennifer.

wb

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2009, 10:52:49 AM »
Bill M, Sandy, Yes I do think yopu can plug in a police scanner in a car cigarette light however cant be used when someone is walking around with it. Would have to ask someone who uses one to see but dont think you can . I wonder could it be one of thoese getting arounds things that they call tom tom that tell you when to make a turn down a road you want to go too.  just put into your desanation and it will get you where you are going. either that or is a person computer.  my money is on a police scanner or cb that trucks use.

wb

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2010, 01:18:37 PM »
I wish that we could get a better look at that shirtail Logo. is it a logo at all is or is it a tattoo. not sure.

wb

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2011, 03:15:45 PM »
or is it on what he is carrying under his arm (the logo)
Would like to get some feedback on this from our new members.

MPEA

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2018, 07:33:45 PM »
          I know this is an old topic but ive been reading this forum from the beginning to refresh my memory on certain things that have bothered me in the last almost 12 years now.It appears to me that believe it or not,is a copy of George Magazine.If I remember right I always thought it was a newspaper or something,and in researching those I came up with a picture of that liking on the cover of Jan.or Feb.issue.How relevant it is to the case now,im not sure.Maybe it was hers and he wanted it for a trophy.Call me a loony tune or whatever but after this long I may have to agree.But I will never give up on Jennifer.