Author Topic: welcome to our new member  (Read 42440 times)

wb

• View Profile
welcome to our new member
« on: January 20, 2011, 06:05:06 PM »
I would like to be the first to say welcome to our newest member to the forum Haynese.

Sandy

• View Profile
Re: welcome to our new member
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2011, 07:57:19 PM »
Welcome Haynese!

wb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2011, 07:45:40 PM »
Also want to welcome pk11 to the family.

Sandy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2011, 09:01:34 PM »
Thank You, wb, for keeping the ball rolling, and bringing up those old posts.  We have a couple new members, and hopefully, they will feel free to discuss whatever ideas they may have!

wb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2011, 03:09:29 PM »
You are so welcome for that Sandy,  I hope like you do that some our new members can go over what others like us have said and might have some new ideas to breath into this case.

wb

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2011, 06:47:47 PM »
Welcome to our newest member LeAnn.

wb

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2011, 06:03:23 PM »
I would like to be the first to welcome our newest member Tonota to the family.

wb

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2011, 06:03:54 PM »
Tonita.

wb

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2011, 01:26:40 PM »
Welcome to our newest member VII.

Vii

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2011, 11:27:54 PM »
Welcome to our newest member VII.

Thank you!  I've been lurking this forum for quite a while now and I gotta say, I'm quite impressed by the detective work that you guys have produced!

Keep up the good work you guys!
Let Jennifer come back home, where she belongs.

Find_Jennifer

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2011, 12:31:38 AM »
Looks like you will be a valuable asset to our team, Vii. Already digging in on that Facebook page we were looking at before.

What are your thoughts based on what you know, what you've seen on the forum? Fresh feedback and fresh eyes are really needed as many of us have been on for at least a year or longer going over the same details over and over.

Be prepared to experience emotions you never imagined possible for a complete stranger...and be prepared for this case to take its toll on you. I think we've all been there. When that time comes we just take a break and everybody eventually gets back. It gets overwhelming and frustrating - especially because of LE.

Vii

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2011, 06:59:10 PM »
Thanks, Find_Jennifer.  To be honest, I really don't know what to make of this case as of right now.  Human trafficking is possible, but why Jennifer?  Wouldn't they want someone in their prime teenage years?  I always felt like someone she knew has something to do with this...

And also, since there were no evidence that she tried to fight back, a lot of us assumed that she knew the person.  But what if the abductor had a gun?  I, for one, wouldn't try to put up a fight with someone that possessed a death worthy weapon.

I've only gotten a general idea of this case.  I definitely haven't dug too deep into it yet.  I have exams these next two weeks, but after that, I will be looking at the other threads so that I'll be updated of what's going on.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 07:14:46 PM by Vii »

Find_Jennifer

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2011, 09:40:33 PM »
Vii, Orlando is actually a very dangerous city. It was ranked either 1st or 3rd for highest crime rate in the country. Florida is also huge for trafficking. There's a very convenient Interstate that is used to transport a lot of the victims.

Jenn was not of the typical age, but still close enough. Plus she worked for a company that has practiced less than ethical behavior with high roller customers. Honestly at this point anything is possible. She could have been kidnapped for just one wealthy person who had his eye on her, or she could have been sold into slavery...it's hard to say.

With the mistakes LE made at the beginning of the case, it becomes even more difficult to sort the possibilities.

Vii

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2011, 11:04:47 PM »
Yea, Orlando is a pretty scary city.  I go to UCF and I hear of break-ins during THE DAY all the time around the student housing area.  I went to waffle house one time and saw a bunch of kids in this car waving at the kids inside the restaurant and my friend saw them flashing a gun.  Long story short, we ran out of there as fast as we could.

I had no clue that Florida was big on trafficking.  I actually saw a movie recently on Youtube about this.  It's pretty interesting, if you guys want to check it out.  It's called 'Human Trafficking'

It's hard to believe that things like this happen in the world that we live in.  Whatever happened to Jennifer, I hope there will be some sort of answer soon.  I think what the family and friends need most is some sort of closure at this point.

wb

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2011, 09:08:20 AM »
Welcome Brooks to the Forum.