Author Topic: welcome to our new member  (Read 42439 times)

Brooks

• View Profile
Re: welcome to our new member
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2011, 07:48:17 PM »
Hello everybody,

Am glad to be apart of the team.  I watched this on 48 hour mystery one night and it has just stuck with me ever since,  just a sad story. Want to help any way I can.  It's time to bring closer to this story and hopefully see Jennifer reunite with her family. 

I have read many of your posts and am really impressed with the info and theories that you have came up with,  just a really good forum going on here.  We have to keep it going and continue to dig and go over the evidence,  Jennifer is out there and she needs all of us.  I can understand that it will get frustrating and I will do my best to try and fire it up a bit.  Thanks.

Find_Jennifer

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2011, 11:41:21 PM »
Welcome Brooks, glad to have new eyes helping us out!

Candace Dee

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2011, 01:55:11 AM »

It's hard to believe that things like this happen in the world that we live in.  Whatever happened to Jennifer, I hope there will be some sort of answer soon.  I think what the family and friends need most is some sort of closure at this point.

Alot of people had no idea sex trafficking/the industry itself was so rampant in the USA, nor that it begins here by our many ppl who come up missing and whose familes are at times just told "Oh, they wanted to run away, they are old enough to choose to disappear and have a life of their own, they needed a break from you, we cant do anything, theyll return IF they want to come home so just wait and see what happens, we're sorry....."

I saw the movie on YouTube, Vii, and its very accurate.....just add different outcomes and different places where woman/teens can end up and everything else goes down pretty much the same. Its truly sickening and sad.

JESSIE FOSTER:
We have big cities full of young ladies who never meant to end up there, and who have been brainwashed. If they ever cause too much trouble, they may end up in a place where they have no idea how to get home. Jessie Foster visited Vegas from her hometown in CANADA and made one trip back home for the Holidays, only to go back to Vegas and never be heard from again. Her "boyfriend" who "pushed her to return" is avoding the media and has been for years now.......her mom (from Canada, sadly) is doing all she can to find her daughter who simply took a trip to Vegas and met a psychopath who was probably paid to procure women for the sex industry, IMHO.

ANNE BISSELL:
We have SURVIVORS thank God finally writing memoirs/getting books published about their experience, speaking out despite the fear.....case in point being Anne Bissell whose book I've been meaning to order, hopefully it sheds some light on what exactly goes on and how these people find their prey (especially prey that is unwilling to begin with and self-protective like Jenn and so many other people like myself, which is when it gets scary to me) www.annebissell.com/services.html  That link shows her book and how she does seminars now to teach others about what is going on.

Find_Jennifer

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2011, 06:52:39 PM »
Thanks for the info, Candace. The link didn't work when I clicked on it, though.

Candace Dee

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2011, 07:40:17 PM »
Yeah I noticed that, I guess because I'd had it saved in my Favorites without checking it for so long. Its a rather difficult website to manage your way through, and I still cant figure out if this girls book got published or if she'd just someone trying to market it through the internet. But Id say googling Anne Bissell or annebissell dot com would lead you the right direction. After looking at her info more, it focuses more on the sex industry when Id originally been sent the link and was told it was about sex trafficking as well. I didnt see much on that, except for the lady (A Bissell) bringing it up in seminars.

wb

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2011, 10:18:07 AM »
Welcome JPeterman to the forum family,  we all are glad you are here among us now.

wb

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2011, 02:14:58 PM »
Welcome DB and to our other newest member.

wb

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2011, 09:25:05 AM »
Welcome Pat.

Pat

• Happy to be here, and co-operate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2011, 08:54:58 PM »
wb, and everyone: Thank you for the warm welcomes to the forum.  It means alot to be welcomed by you heros!  I look forward to working together until this is solved.
~ Having this "welcome page" was a great idea wb!
Anyone can leave an anonymous Tip about this case by calling Crimeline at 1-800-423-tips (8477)

wb

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2011, 09:24:23 AM »
You are so welcome for that Pat.   Welcome Ann our newest member.

Ann

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2011, 05:42:40 PM »
Thanks for the welcome!  I have been following this case and many others for a long time.  Thank you for all the great work you all do. 

Pat

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2011, 07:03:35 PM »
Hi! Fellow newbie Ann, great to have you here. Thank you for becoming a member.

:) You will find the forum people here to be a great and caring bunch.

Whenever the time comes that you are comfortable and ready, your thoughts and ideas will be very welcomed.  Of course, our hope is that you will stay here and help us for the long run, but even one new idea can be the case solver.

I believe the other forum members feel this way also = If you have questions, but perhaps not the time to research the answers, please ask away. It's no trouble, and in the end serves to benefit the search for Jennifer.

Pat
Anyone can leave an anonymous Tip about this case by calling Crimeline at 1-800-423-tips (8477)

Vii

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2011, 08:01:13 PM »
Welcome, Ann!

Glad more members are joining!

I just finished school this week, so will probably be spending more time on this forum.   :D

Kinda wish there was a chat room implemented, LOL.
Let Jennifer come back home, where she belongs.

Find_Jennifer

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2011, 12:25:36 AM »
Hey Ann,

Welcome! We LOOOOVE having more eyes and thoughts on this case!

Vii - bet that's a relief to be finished with school! Glad you'll have some more time to be here. A chat room would be nice!

I do have a question for you, or Sefora, or any other Orlando residents/visitors... Do you feel safe in Orlando? Like REALLY safe? Does all of the crime reported shock you, or is it pretty much expected?

Pat

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2011, 05:59:35 AM »
Yeah I noticed that, I guess because I'd had it saved in my Favorites without checking it for so long. Its a rather difficult website to manage your way through, and I still cant figure out if this girls book got published or if she'd just someone trying to market it through the internet. But Id say googling Anne Bissell or annebissell dot com would lead you the right direction. After looking at her info more, it focuses more on the sex industry when Id originally been sent the link and was told it was about sex trafficking as well. I didnt see much on that, except for the lady (A Bissell) bringing it up in seminars.

Btw, Candace Dee,
On the helpful link you provided http://www.annebissell.com/services.htm, I somehow discovered that by removing the letter lower-case "L" from the end of it fixed it! :)  So now i think it goes right to the page you intended.

(hey, i just realized that you could also "modify" your post and remove the L if you choose to :-)

I hope that helps out anyone who wants to check it out.

Edit: I just noticed that Candace hasn't posted here since May 8th  it looks like. 
Probably a needed break. As long as she is alright is what matters.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 09:56:49 PM by Pat »