Author Topic: welcome to our new member  (Read 42437 times)

Find_Jennifer

• View Profile
Re: welcome to our new member
« Reply #135 on: October 16, 2017, 12:15:05 AM »
Hey Vivian!

Nice to hear from you! I had never heard the Kesses never received anything from Jennifer's work other than the ornament, but maybe she didn't have anything personal at work? I know that would be odd, but I have a few coworkers who keep just one photo on their desk.

I would hate to think that the items on Jennifer's desk became a bit of a keepsake for her co-workers, either wanting something to remember her with, or since her case gained so much attention they wanted to be able to say they had something of hers and maybe sell it later on? That's disgusting, I know. JC obviously took something that was hers, even though he was the one to originally give it to her.  Perhaps it was a trophy for him or a way to connect with her parents? I believe he also posted on the guestbook in the very early days of the Website.

Vivian

• View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 16, 2017, 11:35:19 PM »
I never knew that JC may have posted on the Guestbook....Did he identify himself...

I have read so much and listened to Drew interviews ,I am sorry , I cannot source where Drew said they never received Jennifer's belongings from her desk at work ...For all I know this maybe another one of those 11year rumors......You may be right and she was neat and did not want her desk cluttered. What do you think about OPD knowing who abducted Jennifer but cannot prove it?

Napqueen316

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 11, 2018, 07:54:05 PM »
Find_Jennifer - I went through and read the entire guestbook archive and guestbook webpages and I never found an entry from JC. Were you ever able to find it? Or do you remember what it said?

Find_Jennifer

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: January 15, 2018, 01:13:51 AM »
Hi Napqueen,

You can find this on the site by clicking on "To read the previous 2000+ guest book posts click here" from the homepage or try this link: http://www.jenniferkesse.com/JENNIFERGESTBOOK.txt

Since there are so many, I just do a Ctrl Alt F for "Johnny" and three matches come up. In one someone just going by the name Johnny writes "God bless Jennifer." In the other, someone named Johnny writes "God will help you to be with your parents again. Bless you Jennifer." These were written on 2-25-06, entries 501 and 502. I do not know for fact that it is JC who made these posts - just a theory.

Napqueen316

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 15, 2018, 09:45:20 AM »
Thanks for the clarification Find_Jennifer! It's certainly possible one of those entries was from him! I read through the guestbook numerous times over the past few months - both the txt archive and the current webpage. So many possibilities and bizarre entries.

Find_Jennifer

• View Profile
« Reply #140 on: January 15, 2018, 12:20:56 PM »
Very frustrating, for sure, Napqueen! Have you listened to the newest Unconcluded podcast yet? Any theories on the post apologizing to Jennifer's parents?

Napqueen316

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 16, 2018, 06:14:05 PM »
No theories yet - if only we had a bit more info so we could identify who exactly the guy that posted it was!

Napqueen316

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 03, 2018, 02:04:41 PM »
On behalf of all of the members of the forum, I would like to extend a warm welcome to the newest member, Patriotic!

patriotic

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 09, 2018, 10:58:42 PM »
Thank you for the welcome.  I have been following this case since the beginning.  It is fascinating.  I feel so terrible for the family.  Twelve years and few answers.  I have a few questions and ideas but I am not sure in which forum to post them.  Abduction discussion?