Author Topic: privacy  (Read 8630 times)

MPEA

• View Profile
privacy
« on: November 19, 2009, 09:15:55 PM »
to all of you that are worried about your e mail address,as long as you click on the hide e mail,no one can see it but you. i also did the same thing as wb and i though what the heck.then i got on here as a guest and could not see my e mail. sometimes this stuff does freak you out,wait till you look at someones my space as a poi and every time you get on there,your computer freezes up.use to bother me ,but now its a challenge.by the way anything i post on here is public record,accessed by anyone.     once you get comfortable here youll be surprised as to the knowledgeable people you encounter. best wishes,MPEA
« Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 09:24:18 AM by mod1 »

wb

• View Profile
Re: privacy
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2009, 02:05:53 PM »
Thank you so much MPEA for making me feel safe that why I resigned up for this forum. I feel safe now.  I just paniced was all. now I can say what I like without feeling accused can come here and attack me. 

Sandy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2010, 10:05:23 AM »
wow, you can only do 20 personal messages per hour, and i reached my limit lol!

wb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2010, 10:10:30 AM »
I didnt know that either Sandy wow. I though you could post as much as you wanted too.

Rhiannon

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2010, 11:11:46 AM »
MPEA,
I, also, freaked out at first when I saw my email address! But it was only on my profile for me to see, otherwise, it says "hidden."

Find_Jennifer

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2010, 12:05:52 PM »

LMAO

Sandy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2010, 12:38:18 PM »

LMAO

lol sometimes I just get so excited on a given topic I just can't stop thinking out loud!!!  I just want Jennifer home so badly.  I know you all feel the same way that I do!!

wb

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2010, 01:26:12 PM »
Yes I know the feeling Sandy. I get sometime all excited when I am responding to a post hopeing that something someone has said will be the big break in this whole case.

wb

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2010, 11:58:18 AM »
I would like to ask again for anyone who has posted on jenn facebook to consider comeing here to the dission boards. I would like to say to anyone thinking of comeing here its safe to do so.

Candace Dee

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2010, 08:41:17 AM »
Well, I am glad to finally be here. I am the one who has tried since after Thanksgiving to join here, since BillM said it was a much better place to discuss the case, discuss bringing awareness to it, etc. I hope all of you had a wonderful Holiday season- mine was rather hectic and unfortunately included a family emergency as well. Therefore, with this I hope to be able to keep in better touch with everyone and Im very very glad (once again) to finally be here! No more error messages thankfully, and I see Drew has a new way for everyone new to register.

wb

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2011, 10:18:38 AM »
Candace we all happy to have you here now. I hope that your family emergency came out of. havnt heard from you in a while, are you ok.

wb

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2011, 10:19:31 AM »
came out ok.