Author Topic: "Baggage"  (Read 4514 times)

Find_Jennifer

• View Profile
"Baggage"
« on: December 20, 2011, 10:20:12 PM »
Does anyone ever watch the show "Baggage" with Jerry Springer on Game Show Network? There was a contestant from Florida who works security in Orlando, spent time in a Caribbean jail and once worked as a pimp in the Orlando area. His name is Allen and he appears on season 2, episode 11. He said he was working as a security guard for a well known pimp in Florida when he got involved in pimping himself.

You can see it online here. Click full episodes at the bottom, episode 11 of season 2.
http://tv.gsn.com/shows/baggage/videos/

This guy raised red flags with me. If he wasn't responsible for Jenn's disappearance he could have connections to someone who is.

What do you guys think?

parnel

• View Profile
Re: "Baggage"
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2011, 04:08:47 AM »
interesting and scary,I wonder too if those people travel in the same circles and might all be connected,the show freaked me out too,cause to look at this guy,he looks as normal as anyone would be walking down the street anywhere in the US.

Find_Jennifer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2011, 07:40:18 PM »
Agree, Parnel. I thought he seemed sweet, but once I learned he was a pimp, I just couldn't shake the icky factor.

Find_Jennifer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2011, 07:45:16 PM »
Plus, I'm curious what exactly security for a pimp entails? Does a pimp need protection/a bodyguard? Is he providing protection for the girls? Most of the cases I've read about that involve prostitutes, the women were on their own to protect themselves. So now I'm wondering if this Allen guy was involved in securing the pimp's "assets" and making sure the women couldn't escape?

The fact that he says he worked for a "well known pimp in Orlando" is just scary. If Jenn was trafficked this could be a really good route to find information. Plus, he appeared awhile ago as I think the show is in its fourth or fifth season. So his pimping days (if he's even really out of it) could have been closer to the time Jenn was abducted.