Author Topic: 11 Years  (Read 4349 times)

Find_Jennifer

• View Profile
11 Years
« on: January 26, 2017, 02:52:46 AM »
Not a day goes by that I don't think about Jenn and the Kesses. Always hoping for a miracle. xoxo

Vivian

• View Profile
Re: 11 Years
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2017, 10:29:33 PM »
May 2017 be the Kesse's year for this nightmare to end....

Thinking of Jennifer, Joyce, Drew and Logan Kesse, wishing them great health and happiness.....

MPEA

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2017, 10:07:14 PM »
              Never met any of the Kesse's,but I feel as though I have.Its been a long time that ive been following this and still there is no answer.Ive thought of several scenarios.My heart goes out to the family and Rob.Having someone so beautiful taken away from you and not knowing what happened has to be almost too much to bear.I just hope that somewhere down the road,we find out exactly what happened and that justice and closure can come to these people.Ive done a lot of digging over the years and have cme up with some possible scenarios,but I can never get the message to the right people.When I called the F.B.I to explain to them about a possible suspect,they sounded like I was a crackpot or something.But when you tell them you live 1000 miles away,they find it hard to believe that you could do this.I was born and raised 60 miles east of Orlando and lived there till I was thirty.I never like going there even when I was a kid.Big cities are always more crime infested then the smaller ones.I don't want to make this too long,but I believe the person responsible,actually went to the very first search for Jenn,and actually talked to the Kesse's.There was a picture in the Sentinel that showed the people in the search,he was in that picture.He also lived in Windemere at the time.This is the one I told the F.B.I. about ,but it was before Windermere was ever brought up.Sorry for being so long winded as usual.but I had to get it out.Call it a gut feeling,but it keeps haunting me.Still here after 11 years.

Vivian

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2017, 06:28:46 PM »
Perhaps if you called the Orlando Police Department and gave them your information as the FBI handed Jennifer's case back over to them several years ago...Hopefully , they would take your information seriously and followup on it....