Author Topic: NEW Podcast  (Read 7830 times)

Shaun

• View Profile
NEW Podcast
« on: April 10, 2017, 07:58:54 PM »
Well I'm not thinking about it anymore.

Unconcluded: Where is Jennifer Kesse?

A new podcast series covering her case, debuts next week.  Thought some of you may want to check It out.

Search "Unconcluded" or "Jennifer Kesse" on iTunes or Google Play

http://Facebook.com/unconcludedpod
http://twitter.com/unconcludedpod

Find_Jennifer

• View Profile
Re: NEW Podcast
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2017, 12:12:10 AM »
Hi Shaun!

Always appreciative of anything bringing awareness to Jenn's case! Thank you!

Shaun

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2017, 01:46:01 PM »
Just wanted to update that episode One is now Live......

wb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2017, 03:36:47 PM »
As Find-Jennifer said.  thanks shaun for bring awareness to this case.

Shaun

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2017, 06:52:58 PM »
Episode 2 out now.  We look at the window of time Jennifer disappeared and reconsider things we thought were facts after talking to someone connected to the case.  Hope you'll all check it out.

http://Unconcluded.com

Find_Jennifer

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2017, 02:27:19 AM »
Hey all,

Curious what you think of the podcast? I was surprised when Joyce said they have not received confirmation that Jenn's phone was shut off the night before. That was reported by Blink...I wonder what her source was...??

I hope Shaun won't rule out an abduction the night before for a few reasons:

1. We really just don't know the time because nobody is coming forward with information about Jenn's whereabouts after she spoke with Rob.

2. The police were out searching for Jenn thinking she had gone to a FedEx drop box. While that is unlikely, I'd *like* to think there's a reason/evidence that led them to draw this conclusion. Ie: Her phone pinging away from the condo and being powered down the night before. (It's hard to say since there were so many police errors in the beginning.)

3. The bathroom scene with a wet shower and towel, while a good argument for why the abduction was in the morning, does not mean someone didn't stage her condo.

Looking forward to future developments with the podcast and hopefully a break in the case!

Vivian

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2017, 02:50:46 PM »
The second podcast did not change my mind regarding a nighttime abduction....I have listened to several interviews that Drew has given and read remarks on guestbook where he said that "both phones were turned off and presumably the batteries were removed at 10:40 pm"....He may have been mistaken when he said that , I don't know but he said it.....Also , there was never any  mention as to whether her security system was armed, as security minded as Jennifer was reputed to be and spooked by the workers at the Mosaic she would have armed her security system , I don't believe she was the last on out of her condo whether she was abducted during the night or am....

Drew has also stated in interviews that Bo the Bloodhound tracked to a bush just below Jennifer's balcony and to the bottom of the stairwell leading up to Jennifer's condo.....

Could the person or persons who abducted Jennifer have gained entry to her condo by going up a ladder placed by the bush the dog hit on? 

Sandy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2017, 06:51:08 PM »
Great job Shaun and Scott.  I pray the answers will come because you had the courage and strength to look at Jenn's disappearance one more time. I learned a lot in the first two episodes! Thank you!

Sandy

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2017, 06:52:19 PM »
Joyce just said on the podcast that Bo tracked right to Jenn's parking spot. 

Vivian

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2017, 08:16:44 AM »
I have listened to several interviews by Drew Kesse where he stated the "phones were turned off and removed from their power source", whether he was repeating rumor I have no idea.....Really, the fact that the phones were turned off is important as Jennifer never turned her phone off....

Blink broke the 10:40 pm time that the phones were removed and presumably the batteries were removed.....I just believe she was privy to some information provided by OPD , she just does not seem to be the type who would publish something like that without being able to confirm it if she had to....

J4J

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2017, 10:29:18 PM »
So Jenn never turned her phone OFF ............  And always turned her alarm ON ..............  Yet her phone was powered OFF through battery removal ............  And her alarm was OFF when Mosaic management entered her condo to check on her ..........  Hmmmmmm.............. 

J4J

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2017, 02:32:29 AM »
So Jenn never turned her phone OFF ............  And always turned her alarm ON ..............  Yet her phone was powered OFF through battery removal ............  And her alarm was OFF when Mosaic management entered her condo to check on her ..........  Hmmmmmm..............

If Jenn's phone was powered OFF at 10:40pm Monday night........, how did she know what time to get up for work on Tuesday morning .........?  And if Jenn's condo alarm was OFF when Mosaic management checked on her Tuesday (morning/afternoon?).........., why would she leave it OFF on that particular morning as she left for work, when she was known to be uber security conscious........?

Vivian

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2017, 04:31:51 PM »
Surely , something happened Monday night to prompt her or someone else to power the phones off and presumably remove the batteries????  She might have been so tired that she forgot to set her security alarm(doubtful as safety conscious as she was reputed to be)????

If things were status quo for Jennifer Tuesday morning, what about the phones being turned off the night before?  Why did she not set her security alarm on her way out the door Tuesday morning to go to work....

I believe the phones being turned off around 10:40 pm is critical to Jennifer's case, somehow....

J4J

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2017, 03:28:10 PM »
Me too.........  Now all I wish is that I could figure out how...........  And why ...........  And, most importantly............ Who.............?

Find_Jennifer

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2017, 02:59:09 AM »
On another forum an "expert" posted a theory awhile back that LE, family, etc would probably publicly go along with the theory that Jenn's abduction was in the morning to "protect her reputation," because if it was at night, people would be less sympathetic, believing she was out at a bar/into drugs/prostitution/whatever and place the blame on her. I do not believe Jenn deserves responsibility for what happened, regardless of the situation. She is a victim. Even if a missing person did have a drug or alcohol addiction, or was a prostitute, would they not deserve to be found? They are still human. And maybe what they need is help, not judgement. Nobody deserves to be missing and taken from their loved ones, regardless of their life choices.

I do not believe Jenn had a drug or alcohol problem and I have no idea if this is actually a legitimate concern of the family and LE, but I just wanted to throw it out there. Hopefully anyone who would be less willing to help missing persons in unfortunate circumstances would also reconsider their thought process.