Author Topic: NEW Podcast  (Read 8034 times)

Vivian

• View Profile
Re: NEW Podcast
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2017, 12:25:48 PM »
I know that Drew has stated that he and Joyce love Jennifer unconditionally...I wonder if he was responding to  this "expert's theory" ?  Perhaps this experts theory made them realize that Jennifer was an adult , if she decided to go to a bar for a few drinks and socialize at night(something that they said she absolutely would not do) then that was her right to do those things.....I know with my own daughters, I can think or say that they "would never do that", I have learned that they are their own person, living their lives as they want to and do the things they want to do ....This is their right as  an adult....

I agree , no matter what Jennifer may or may not have done the night before or the morning of her disappearance it was her right to do as an adult and I do not think any less of her ....She is a victim and but for the grace of God any of our daughters could be the next victim , we are a mere heartbeat from where the Kesse's have been for 11+ years....

Find_Jennifer

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2017, 01:55:54 AM »
That is a good point, Vivian. I never thought too much about Drew's words about loving Jenn unconditionally, but it makes some sense. It's absolutely true - regardless of what she did or didn't do, she is a victim and she deserves to come home. Period.

Something that just occurred to me... I always believed Tara Grinstead knew the person responsible for her disappearance. (Granted, I never would have guessed the real culprits.) With Jenn's case, I can't necessarily say she knew her abductor. Although statistically she is unlikely to be a victim of a crime committed by a stranger, I can't rule it out with the construction workers, the fact that she had been traveling and may have been "spotted," or was simply being watched by someone in the area, it's nearly impossible to say. There's very, very little that can truly be eliminated as a possibility for Jenn's case.

J4J

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2017, 03:28:36 PM »
Shaun,  Since you and Scott are chasing down tips, here's my wishlist:

1.  Ethan tip
2.  F. Flores tip
3.  Tony the Tollbooth guy tip

This is the first time I've ever heard of the Tennessee jewelry store tip.......  Talk about left field.......!!!  There was a comment I read somewhere about Jenn hanging out at Orlando Ale House(?) or some other club with black guys (possibly friends) ......?  Never gave it much thought........ Until now........  How hard would it be to check that out ........?  Corporations keep employee records for IRS ........ There might be employees who remember her and remember her friends.........(?) certainly worth a shot.......  Keep up the good work....... Well done......

Find_Jennifer

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2017, 03:18:38 AM »
Hey all,

I spent time catching up on the podcasts about Jennifer tonight. Oh my goodness. So many emotions. I felt ill listening to the woman from the jewelry store and the woman from the apartment complex. I can recall times in the past where information has been released that made me feel sick, but nothing like this. There were times I wanted to weep. I was lightheaded and frequently questioned if I could continue listening because I felt so sick over everything. I believe in listening to our bodies because they will respond and direct us towards the truth.

It hit me that after all this time I'm probably not mentally prepared for an actual outcome in this case. I became emotionally involved in this case and had come to accept that all roads were leading to nowhere and we will just never know what happened to Jennifer. Those of us who have been here for years and years (and anyone who feels a connection to Jennifer and her family) need to be prepared for better or worse. This podcast could actually bring answers after 11 years. I'm hopeful.

Find_Jennifer

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2017, 12:51:11 AM »
In the 6/29 podcast, Joyce tells Shaun she has to be careful not to say anything that the police don't want to be made public information. I found this to be a relief that OPD still has at least a few cards close to their vest.

Find_Jennifer

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2017, 02:50:05 AM »