Author Topic: Unconcluded - 12th Episode  (Read 1765 times)

Find_Jennifer

• View Profile
Unconcluded - 12th Episode
« on: October 16, 2017, 01:00:48 AM »
Hey all,

I'm just jotting down notes as I listen to the 12th episode and hope we can discuss the information that is revealed!

Oh man - Drew talking about wanting to get the locks changed for Jennifer and it didn't get done because she wanted to finish getting settled in. :( He also said he picked the condo. :( It's obviously not Drew's fault in the slightest, but understandable that this would be difficult for him to live with in the aftermath. So sad.

One thought I did have - Drew mentions several people had keys to her condo. He confirms he had one as did Rob. Logan would have had one for the weekend. I always wondered if one of the guys who stayed at the condo over the weekend had the chance to make their own copy.

Drew discovered there was a pedophile living in the apartment next to Jennifer's. The pedophile has since passed away after moving to Texas.

Someone knocked on Jennifer's door Monday night, January 23, but she didn't answer. She believed it was her upstairs neighbor.

A resident who lived at Jennifer's complex in the spring of 2006 reported hearing someone trying to use a key to enter their unit.

Vivian

• View Profile
Re: Unconcluded - 12th Episode
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 11:28:39 PM »
It makes you wonder if the key in the lock that Jennifer heard was a "trial run" ....Perhaps, if they came back later she opened the door and confronted the person ...Is it just a mere coincidence that Jennifer heard someone at her door a few hours before she disappeared?

Find_Jennifer

• View Profile
Re: Unconcluded - 12th Episode
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2017, 03:35:56 AM »
Thoughts on the newest episode with Ethan's witness account?

I am so appreciative of Ethan coming forward. My initial thought was that he was witnessing some kind of lunatic and I remain skeptical that this is truly our POI. Much of that has to do with the fact that in the surveillance video, POI seems very deliberate and calculated. Not the kind of guy who would hang around the crime scene and cling to the fence. But, who knows? Maybe the guy had a mental breakdown after the fact?

What we need is a drawing of Ethan's POI because the only way we can get any answers is if we can talk to this person and see if he is just crazy, or if he might actually be involved in Jennifer's abduction.

Thank you, again, to Ethan for coming forward and keeping Jennifer's best interest in mind.