Author Topic: Search for poi  (Read 2803 times)

MPEA

• View Profile
Search for poi
« on: November 30, 2017, 11:53:00 AM »
                   11 years is too long.Ive been following this since it aired on the news and I find it so hard to believe that not one clue has surfaced .At this point and time I would like to put all my cards on the table and see what you think.Everytime Ive tried to contact anybody about this case I have hit a brick wall.I would also like everyone to take another look at the pics of the poi.To me in the one frame it looks as though he is looking back at the car which would put his face towards his right shoulder.Keep in mind that these are black and white photos thus causing shadows.Now I am going to post an address for you to look at a picture of the first search for Jennifer.My poi was at that search,and he is pictured there.How do I know this?At that time My Space was popular and me being the sleuth that I am I went on there looking around for any news of Jenn.As it turns out I found someone that said they were there at that search.And then the Sentinel posted a picture in the paper.My POI said he was in the blue jacket and said he talked to the Kesses also.Guess what?I just saw the pic in color and he wasn't wearing a blue jacket.the one I saw that was in thepaper looked black and white.Hes in a brown one.Any the address is https://imgur.com/a/z23R9 Hope I typed that right.See what you think.modified addy.should be right now.addy working now.click on address to see pic of first search
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 10:14:06 PM by MPEA »

MPEA

• View Profile
Re: Search for poi
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2017, 05:46:54 PM »
              Napqueen,when you read this please post that pic from the newspaper on the forum.just type the address to click on as you did for me.I posted it but it doesn't work when you try to click on it as yours did.also remember the cameras at HOG took black and white pics about every 3 min.Dark thinngs look light and light things look dark in black and white photos.your cooperation would be greatly appreciated.Thanks MPEA

MPEA

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2017, 05:49:20 PM »
Every 3 seconds not minutes.Sorry

J4J

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2017, 05:31:56 PM »
Do you have another addy that works?

MPEA

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2017, 08:19:20 PM »
               J4J This was the address that someone sent me of the first search for Jenn.It was in the Orlando Sentenal the Sunday after her disappearance.That is how it was written.If you got to the archives on the newspapers you may be able to find it.That person is a member that sent it to me.I left her a message to please post the address.

MPEA

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2017, 10:25:58 PM »
Addy for search pic is working now in first post of search for Poi

Sandy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2017, 10:27:33 PM »

MPEA

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2017, 10:58:07 PM »
thanks.it is working now. Maybe it will bring more memories.

J4J

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2017, 05:53:17 PM »
MPEA,  So in your opinion, the POI is in this photo .......?  How is it you are able to identify him.....?

MPEA

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2017, 10:09:03 PM »
                                   First of J4J   There is a good possibility he is.I cant say positively he is.I just know that it is possible from some things that I have uncovered in the beginning till now.I can tell you there is only one person in the picture that I know by name.Its just too bad that the internet has grown the way it has.A lot of the information I have gathered is not available to my knowledge,due to FB becoming so popular.If you remember My Space was the place to be back then.Of course I have found things in other places also.This is not some game we are playing here and before I say anything that may bring some unmerited attention to the wrong person,I thought I would post this picture to jog anyones memory that attended this search.My main goal on this forum is to find out what happened to Jenn,and bring the party or parties to justice and bring closure to her family.I have a daughter also and if that happened tp her ,I would hunt for her till my last breath.I do know that OPD dropped the ball on this one,but that's not the only thing keeping us from solving this one.No way would I have ever let that car go!!!! The mud alone could have determined if it was from the back roads of Windermere or not.Also never found out if Jenn stopped at 7-11 for coffee in the mornings on her way to work.I know a woman that was approached at a 7-11 and had to be walked out by the manager,early in the morning.Whoever did this got Jenn to let her guard down if it wasn't someone she knew.

Find_Jennifer

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2017, 12:07:28 AM »
Hi MPEA,

I have a theory as to who you're speaking of, but if I'm on the same page with you, the person in the photo is not the POI, but the person who is responsible for Jenn's disappearance. Do you believe them to be the same person?

MPEA

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2017, 12:26:00 AM »
Hes There