Author Topic: Unconcluded Episode 31: Fabrications  (Read 588 times)

Napqueen316

• View Profile
Unconcluded Episode 31: Fabrications
« on: February 12, 2018, 08:47:49 PM »
Thoughts on the most recent episode? It discusses info from an anonymous source who states that the Adam Frank's account from Blink on Crime, the one that detailed Jennifer's co-worker's suspicious activities around the time of her disappearance, was all untrue.

Here is a link to the account: http://blinkoncrime.com/2012/01/18/jennifer-kesse-breaking-news-witness-statement-points-to-someone-at-work-kesse-family-and-opd-press-conference-scheduled/

And the Podcast episode: https://audioboom.com/posts/6670938-fabrications

Find_Jennifer

• View Profile
Re: Unconcluded Episode 31: Fabrications
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 04:22:40 AM »
Oh boy...that would change a lot.

Well, here are some initial thoughts.

1. There may be no known reason to doubt what this source is saying about the employee being the actual suspicious person. However, past experience will tell us that people come forward with fake information all the time for their own benefit or reasons unknown. (Remember when a woman approached Joyce in a grocery store stating that she was the POI and then it ended up she was just trying to get her boyfriend arrested?)

2. I didn't think it was really a secret that the employee/Adam Frank had an interest in Jennifer. He mentioned to Blink that he had sent her an email stating she looked nice one day. It seemed obvious he liked Jenn.

3. The unfortunate part of the manager allegedly being late to work the morning of the 24th is that managers were not required to keep time cards. If Adam Frank/the employee was not a manager, wouldn't there be documentation of what time he arrived to work that day?

4. We can't assume that because the manager has not been charged, he is not still a suspect. There was a murder committed in my area a few years back and sadly, the police know who did it, but they cannot prove it.

5. It is theorized in the podcast that the employee pointed the finger at the manager to cast suspicion. Maybe, possibly. But he gave a pretty detailed account to Blink and if he filed a report at work, why would he go through that trouble to the point that it would impact his job?

I haven't finished the podcast yet, but I guess my feelings so far are that essentially nobody can be cleared as a suspect aside from probably Jenn's immediate family and Rob. Therefore, anything is possible, and the manager and employee are now equally suspect. Tara Grinstead's case was an eye opener for me as I was certain the "Internet" had narrowed down the list of suspects and then it ended up being someone who wasn't even on the radar and the motive still unknown. In the meantime, the accusations online were destroying the lives of people who are mostly likely innocent.

We can't always understand why people do what they do and we can't trust that people think with the same logic that we do. It's a cruel world, unfortunately.

What does everyone else think about this episode?

Vivian

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 09:50:00 PM »
I so agree , the last podcast casts suspicion on both the coworker and the manager....One thing for certain is that Jennifer told Drew about the married coworker named "Johnny" asking her out and she wanted to know from her father how she should handle the situation...Drew told Jennifer that she should ask "Johnny" to lunch in  public place and inform him that she did not engage in workplace relationships nor did she date married men....Drew has said that as far as he knew  Jennifer had had the lunch with this coworker...This manager has inserted himself into the case to, he showed up at one of the searches early on and gave Joyce the ornament that he(the manager) had given her for Christmas, Drew has mentioned this in interviews...

Right now, for me I would like to hear from other Westgate employees regarding both coworker/manager and listen to what they have to say ....Who is to say that the manager for example did not ask or demand that one of his employee send the letter taking the suspicion off the manger and onto the coworker????

Not buying this at the moment since we have been told that Jennifer had discussed the manager asking her out with Drew before her disappearance....

ella

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2018, 09:51:46 PM »
After thinking about this further I think that Rob should be looked at again.  This is not to be hurtful towards him but after all these years Jennifer is still missing and something does not sit right with me.  He is most likely innocent but I would like to learn more about their relationship ... 12 months is not that long.  What did he do for a living?  This has probably been discussed but I am not sure that I remember.  First read that he was in financie and then read somewhere that he taught?  I know that I read that he was divorced.  Was he in financial trouble?  I would like to know more about the trip to St Croix and who from his family was there.  Maybe there were friends of his in Fort Lauderdale or family from St Croix trip that should be looked at?  I hate to be the one who brings all this up but I need to learn more about this in order to feel confident.  Something to me feels wrong here...did he go back and forth to England? Blink mentioned cricket uniform is there a foreign connection here?  Could Jenn be in another country?

Find_Jennifer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2018, 03:12:17 AM »
Hey Ella,

I understand where you're coming from with Rob. I had some questions in the back of my mind in the initial years as well. I was concerned that just because Rob was confirmed to be in Fort Lauderdale the day of the abduction didn't mean he wasn't involved somehow. Maybe he had someone take her. For the sake of Jenn returning home, it would be unfair to her to take anything off the table completely.

However, with Rob, I would say it is very, very unlikely he was involved. I will tell you the information I have learned about him over the years. Yes, he was divorced. He was not moving fast with Jenn at all - Drew and Joyce said he was "gun shy" because of everything he had gone through with his divorce. Jenn and Rob did date for about a year and they were at the point where it was starting to get serious, but they were on different pages. Jennifer had already told Rob she loved him and she was ready for them to be in the same area. Rob had not told Jennifer he loved her, but after the fact he says that he did love her very much. The two of them could not agree who should make the move and give up their job so they could be together. They both had jobs they loved and Jennifer had just purchased her condo. They actually had a bit of a disagreement about their living situation the night of the 23rd and Jennifer pretty much said she was done talking about it for the night and she was going to bed. To answer your question about Rob's job at the time - I believe he worked for a college and I want to say it was something in the athletic department - maybe sports information?

Here's the thing that really gets me about Rob, though. He stayed at Jennifer's condo for months with her family after she went missing. In fact, if I remember correctly, he lost his job because of this. He has given the police full cooperation, taken at least one polygraph test, and was willing to take more than one. He has stood beside the family and made himself available for media interviews long after she disappeared. I think he's done an interview with the media as recently as a year or two ago. I don't know if he has someone in his life currently, but I do know that he has been loyal and committed to helping find Jennifer. My personal belief is that we all could use a Rob in our lives. It seems as if he has become a second son to the Kesses and a brother to Logan. I trust that if the Kesses had any suspicion about Rob, he wouldn't have been in the picture this long. He definitely wouldn't have been allowed to stay in her condo with them in the initial months.

So, I get where you're coming from, and again, for Jenn's sake, I think all options should be left on the table. I just wanted to share this information about Rob so you'd have an idea of his commitment to finding her.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 03:14:35 AM by Find_Jennifer »

Find_Jennifer

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2018, 03:20:31 AM »
One more thing about Rob and Jenn's relationship:

Drew said in an interview that the reason they went to the Caribbean was because Rob wanted to introduce Jenn to some close friends of his. So, things were definitely moving forward with the two of them.

ella

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2018, 09:30:12 PM »
I understand but often times the thing that everyone takes for granted to be true turns out to be untrue.  I would like to look at his aquaimtances and who was with them on that trip.  I think there is something more there.  Were there friends from other countries with them? I think Jennifer is a victim of human trafficking and usually this kind of thing has been going on for a while before someone is actually trafficked.  Often times a trip is used to isolate them and force them into situations outside of their familiar sirroundings.  My gut tells me that Jenn is alive.  I don't think you can properly investigate something and not look at certain individuals.  Jennifer was risk adverse so most likely who ever took her is someone she knew.  He was the last one to talk to her. It needs to be looked at again.  More information about the St Croix trip and who was there needs to be reviewed.  Rob's friends and neighbors.  We need to paint a picture of what it was like in Fort Lauderdale when she stayed there.  Did they go out to bars there etc.

Vivian

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2018, 09:43:12 PM »
For some reason I have never suspected Rob.....I guess the reason is that he has been so cooperative with OPD , staying with the Kesse's for six months or so after Jennifer's disappearance and participating in searches and handing out flyers....I could certainly be wrong....

Find_Jennifer

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2018, 01:17:54 AM »
I can get on board with Ella's request for Jenn's sake. I really don't know that much about the area where Rob lived.

At one time I wondered if Jenn was marked while on the vacation, maybe not because of Rob, but some random stranger who saw her and tracked her back to Orlando?

Find_Jennifer

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2018, 01:20:45 AM »
When Jenn gets to her condo the night of the 24th around 6pm, it's the first time she's really been "alone" other than the drive from Fort Lauderdale, but I'm sure there were plenty of commuters on the road that morning as she was making the drive.

So, could there have been someone who accessed her information and waited for her to come home? Someone who followed her from the airport with Rob? That could explain the knock on the door that night at her condo while she was on the phone with her family.

patriotic

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2018, 11:46:31 PM »
Is it true there was a knock at the door the last night she was known to be alive and while talking to Rob on the phone? 

Also, I think it would be a bit unusual that you would not tell someone you loved them back after more than a year together AND while living far apart.  I feel the relationship and distance should have forced this decision a bit more quickly.  So, in other words, I think Jenn was fully within her right to explore other options based on the circumstances.  So, possibly, she had a date or agreed to meet someone.  Maybe, they did not know about Rob or the trip and became unhappy at the prospect of her jetting off with someone else.

Find_Jennifer

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2018, 12:57:51 AM »
Hello Patriotic,

Yes, it is true there was a knock on Jenn's door the night before she went missing, but I believe it was earlier in the night when she was talking to her dad. She didn't answer and told Drew she thought it was a neighbor. I believe the source for this was the podcast in one of Drew's interviews.

You make some good points with Jenn and Rob's relationship. It would be difficult if someone wasn't saying they loved you back after a year. And yes, maybe she was starting to look at other prospects since they weren't agreeing on who would give up their job and move.

As I'm thinking more, I believe Rob implied that they had said they loved each other because in one interview where he speaks of their last conversation, he said it was brief because they were both tired and they just said they loved each other and missed each other. Maybe he said it on their trip. Or maybe they had different definitions of love, where she meant she was in love with Rob, and he wasn't ready to declare that. Everything I've read or seen from Joyce and Drew implies that Jenn felt Rob was the one, and it seems Rob was on the same page, but because of his previous failed marriage he was slower to express this.