Author Topic: Dream  (Read 5752 times)

Find_Jennifer

• View Profile
Dream
« on: December 28, 2009, 11:44:23 PM »
I don't read too much into dreams or psychic predictions, but I did have a dream about Jennifer a couple of weeks ago, and thought what the heck, might as well share.

In my dream Jennifer was in a hotel, with at least two other men, and I believe another female. There were two beds in the room. Jennifer was raped on one of the beds and the other man watched. When the rape was over she was free to leave the hotel on her own. She walked out of the room and the next part of the dream was her walking down a very busy sidewalk, along a very busy street (seemed like a business district) with her arms crossed and her head down. She was feeling very ashamed and like she couldn't go back to her real life. She was also dressed oddly. She was wearing a black sparkly v-neck sweater that was way too big for her, a tight black mini skirt, a gray scarf wrapped around her neck that was extremely long and extended past her hips, and black boots that came up to her calve muscles and had skinny belts around the ankles that were too big. The boots were also kinda bulgy, especially around the ankles. Everything on her but the skirt was too big for her.

I'm sure my dream doesn't mean anything, but there's no harm in sharing.

jessica

• View Profile
Re: Dream
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2009, 03:31:12 AM »
Thank you for sharing. It is nice to see if any of our dreams have a common link. I had a dream with her months ago as well and so did (wb). My dream was Jennifer, her monther and me were inside a coffee shop like Starbucks. I asked her where she was going that morning she was abducted. She said she went to get coffee.

Sefora

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2009, 06:29:40 PM »
Thx for sharing guys.
I dont know about some people, but i believe sometimes dreams are indications.

wb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2009, 10:31:26 AM »
I knew that me and Jessica werent the only ones to dream about her, In my dream she is standing right by her apartment door on the 2 floor talking to this man who I think has some sacks in his hands. she talking to him and then she lets him inside off her condo and he sits the bags down on a counter right after you walk into jennifer apartment. dont see the guys face. at that time until.  He goes into the bathroom and looks into the mirror thats the time I wake up, and if I ever see this person face I think I going to remember the rest of my dream then.  this dream was before Jennifer disappeared.

wb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2009, 10:44:46 AM »
I think also that the mirrore in the bathroom was foged up when this person when into tjhe bathroom to use it.

wb

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2009, 11:16:08 AM »
I don't read too much into dreams or psychic predictions, but I did have a dream about Jennifer a couple of weeks ago, and thought what the heck, might as well share.

In my dream Jennifer was in a hotel, with at least two other men, and I believe another female. There were two beds in the room. Jennifer was raped on one of the beds and the other man watched. When the rape was over she was free to leave the hotel on her own. She walked out of the room and the next part of the dream was her walking down a very busy sidewalk, along a very busy street (seemed like a business district) with her arms crossed and her head down. She was feeling very ashamed and like she couldn't go back to her real life. She was also dressed oddly. She was wearing a black sparkly v-neck sweater that was way too big for her, a tight black mini skirt, a gray scarf wrapped around her neck that was extremely long and extended past her hips, and black boots that came up to her calve muscles and had skinny belts around the ankles that were too big. The boots were also kinda bulgy, especially around the ankles. Everything on her but the skirt was too big for her.

I'm sure my dream doesn't mean anything, but there's no harm in sharing.
       Colors in dream represents feeling. Black may stand for danger, or something hidden or unknown, it can denote mystery, death, mourning or depression, gray conveys fright, fear, depression, and poor heath, it also could mean that things are not clear to you.  Red it means danger - proceed with caution.

Find_Jennifer

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2009, 12:14:59 PM »
Interesting...thanks for the info wb!

wb

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2009, 03:00:00 PM »
yoiu are so welcome for tnat info. got it out of a book called the hidden power of dreams. also says some think red in your dreams means avoided danger while other reserchers believe it could mean convey positive meaning as well such as raw energy, force, aggressiveness, power, and passion. 

Sandy

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2009, 08:35:59 PM »
jessicajolene - you posted just fine!  and we welcome your insights, because we all want to find jennifer!  your mother sounds like an amazing woman with an amazing gift!  As for your dream about jennifer, i think she did wear glasses, and i believe that her glasses were left behind at her condo.  i'm not sure of that, did anyone else read anything about that?  and i'm sure jennifer misses her mother, and i'm sure her mom misses her desparately!  as for the man still living nearby, still living in his same location, and thinking he got away with his crime, that I believe to be true!  and i wouldn't doubt that jennifer helped him either, i think she would too, if she knew him somehow.  as far as jennifer's friend from her myspace page, i don't know how you would go about talking to her unless you 'friend-request' her on myspace, but there is someone on this forum, who i believe is jennifer's girlfriend, ucf alum, or something like that...

jessicajolene

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2009, 08:46:52 PM »
i hope i do the posting and all right,i have tried looking  her up but cant find her,lauren or anyone close to her, i will pick up on things.

Find_Jennifer

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2009, 09:06:54 PM »
Hi JessicaJolene. Thanks for joining the forum. We are glad that you're here. I'm sorry for the pain you have been through with your mom. She will always be with you - in your heart.

Find_Jennifer

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2009, 09:12:48 PM »
And JessicaJolene, you are posting just fine. You can post anywhere you like and when users come online they will see the words "New" by a post that tells them someone has written something new. If you would like to create your own topic, in the "General Category" there is a tab called "New Topic." It's on the right hand side above all of the various discussions. Do whatever makes you feel most comfortable :)

BillM

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2009, 09:51:26 PM »
Jessica Jolene: Thank you for your posts and your descriptions of what may have happened to Jennifer. Was this a dream or more like a waking vision? If it was a vision, was there an introduction? anything to tell you where this was coming from? What kind of presence was there with you in this dream or vision?

The reason I ask is because visions and even dreams can only come from one of two sources, if they are inspired. One source is the author of all truth, the other source only seeks to confuse and mislead, in a tantalizing, seductive way. One source reveals the entire truth, often in symbolic terms, but not always. The other reveals just enough of the truth to get us focused on the messenger or transmitter more than the message itself.

I don't think you have given us enough information to know for sure which source is providing it. What you have written doesn't really tell us that Jennifer is still alive, if you compare with the dead people already seen. If this is a vision of the dead, I cannot accept it as being true. The forces that would deceive us are always there to take a "snapshot" of where and how humans meet death, and it is no big deal to play that information back in our mind's eye. If this is a vision of Jennifer alive, then it would be best to have more information about the circumstances of what you have seen.

Did Jennifer actually have a mailbox in front of her condo? Why would she be going to it at 6:30 or 7AM in the morning? She had plenty of time to get her mail the night before, and no new mail would have been delivered by the next morning.

I kind of doubt that Jennifer would have given a largely unknown male a ride in her car in the dark of a January morning. That scenario is just too red light stop! stop!

There were only two or three neighbors in Jennifer's rather upscale condo, the site still under construction at the time. A neighbor from a different apartment complex? Maybe, it is possible, but known as supposedly "safe" by Jennifer?? I don't know.

Sitting on the rocks by the ocean (I presume) would lead us to hope that she is alive and sequestered on perhaps some island (elsewise she would not be looking out to sea, she would be fleeing to the interior. We would like to believe this is true, but that is the danger of accepting a vision without knowing its source.

Can you speak to this question? (of your source?)

Sandy

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2009, 10:03:29 PM »
Bill M - I'm thinking they guy in jessicajolene's dream, or vision, was handicapped in some way.  she said they took jennifer's car because he couldn't walk back (to not sure where?).  So, I'm thinking Jennifer thought she was safe, because he appeared helpless or weak.

BillM

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2009, 10:12:46 PM »
Exactly: walk to where at 6:30 in the morning...a total handicapped stranger showing up in her lot, waiting by her car, or within hailing distance, as she came out of her condo?

I think Jennifer would have said, "Let me call you a cab" Would she have just loaded up a handicapped guy, his wheel chair or crutches or whatever and driven off to a new destination? I find that a bit hard to believe.

Jennifer had only been in this condo for about 2 months, maybe 2 and 1/2, are we sure this was long enough to get to know that many neighbors??

I guess I am skeptical that the handicapped scenario would have worked into a "without a trace" scenario: no scuff marks, no torn fabric, no hairs or blood, really nothing that would result from this kind of scenario. And could this fake cripple have pulled off this disappearence all by himself?