Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Media Links - Interviews
« Last post by patriotic on Today at 02:06:36 AM »
Thank you for those links.  That helps a lot.

Questions:

1.  Why won't Rob say what he and Jen argued about when they last spoke? Based on this, I would say it is more likely than not that she went out after hanging up.  However, where are the phone records to support/refute this?
2.  Why did Drew invite Jennifer's ex-boyfriend Matt to her apartment while she was away.  Very awkward.  Also, Matt obviously knew she was on a vacation with her new boyfriend.  Also, awkward.
3.  I assume her personal email has also been reviewed?
4. If there are cell phone pings, why aren't those shared or discussed?

General Discussion / Re: Unconcluded - 12th Episode
« Last post by charlenebooher12 on February 22, 2018, 06:20:55 PM »
yes you are right about that it wasn't from the post office but from her workplace which was why the phone was in her briefcase
General Discussion / Re: What does OPD have?
« Last post by Vivian on February 22, 2018, 05:50:50 PM »
Right, they had to have been fairly sure of something being found ....Whatever they thought it was had to have been something big for them to get people's hopes built up....Oh well ....Perhaps 2018 will be the year....
« Last post by Vivian on February 22, 2018, 05:47:37 PM »
The last that I heard , she planned to mail Travis' phone from work....
« Last post by charlenebooher12 on February 22, 2018, 05:11:02 PM »
I just want to say thanks for letting me join and I have been following Jennifers case for 3 yrs now and I am in the fb group .The more searching I do the more I believe she was not taken from her home or her car I think it happened the morning being she was going to fed ex logans friends ph ,and being she was going to have people over for dinner .My thought she left early in the morning before going to fed ex the ph ,2 go to the grocery store publix I guess she shopped there with a reusable shopping which is missing ?if they got really early in the morning caught her off guard I think would explain no witnesses and no one would be able to hear if she was screaming for help.
« Last post by Find_Jennifer on February 22, 2018, 02:03:55 AM »
Wow - I forgot about that "major announcement." There must have been something for Joyce to tell Logan there was a good chance they would find her.

And then nothing...and more nothing...
« Last post by Vivian on February 21, 2018, 10:09:01 PM »
I believe that may have been a search in 2012 , a certain investigative reporter that I won't mention  announced that there would be a major announcement about Jennifer's case sometime in 2012(cannot remember the date) which never came to fruition....The fact that this reporter felt this strongly  made me think that perhaps she was talking either about Jennifer's body being found or an arrest was imminent or both??? Could be wrong ...
« Last post by Find_Jennifer on February 21, 2018, 02:14:42 AM »
Now that you mention it, Vivian, I'm thinking about the searches that have been conducted for Jenn and how OPD said they were going on credible leads. I remember one search in particular a few years back when Joyce called Logan and said, "There's a good chance we're going to find your sister today." The search didn't turn up anything and the Kesses gave a pretty emotional press conference that night. I wonder what makes a lead credible? Someone calls with information about where her body could be and they have backhoes digging all day, but other people call in tips about actual sightings of Jenn alive and they are not followed up with?

I forgot that there is missing time in the surveillance videos, too!

I sincerely hope OPD has something valuable. I can't think of anything that would be more infuriating than to find out they have nothing.

Thanks for giving me some optimism, Vivian. I needed it today! :)
General Discussion / Re: Unresolved questions
« Last post by Vivian on February 20, 2018, 10:19:50 PM »
I have down in my notes that Jennifer's phone was a Verizon, # 03902071456.....Travis' phone was a Nextel.....
« Last post by Vivian on February 20, 2018, 10:15:34 PM »
Have you ever noticed how Drew often says in a lot of his interviews " we just need that one person to come forward with that one piece of information"?  It is almost as if OPD may know more than we think that they do and really are just waiting for one person to come forward....It has been said that there are missing frames/seconds in the video of the POI seen parking Jennifer's car, could OPD know who the POI is?  There have been multiple searches for Jennifer, perhaps finding Jennifer is all that OPD needs to move this case forward?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10