Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Search for poi
« Last post by MPEA on December 10, 2017, 12:26:00 AM »
Hes There
« Last post by Find_Jennifer on December 10, 2017, 12:07:28 AM »
Hi MPEA,

I have a theory as to who you're speaking of, but if I'm on the same page with you, the person in the photo is not the POI, but the person who is responsible for Jenn's disappearance. Do you believe them to be the same person?
« Last post by MPEA on December 07, 2017, 10:09:03 PM »
                                   First of J4J   There is a good possibility he is.I cant say positively he is.I just know that it is possible from some things that I have uncovered in the beginning till now.I can tell you there is only one person in the picture that I know by name.Its just too bad that the internet has grown the way it has.A lot of the information I have gathered is not available to my knowledge,due to FB becoming so popular.If you remember My Space was the place to be back then.Of course I have found things in other places also.This is not some game we are playing here and before I say anything that may bring some unmerited attention to the wrong person,I thought I would post this picture to jog anyones memory that attended this search.My main goal on this forum is to find out what happened to Jenn,and bring the party or parties to justice and bring closure to her family.I have a daughter also and if that happened tp her ,I would hunt for her till my last breath.I do know that OPD dropped the ball on this one,but that's not the only thing keeping us from solving this one.No way would I have ever let that car go!!!! The mud alone could have determined if it was from the back roads of Windermere or not.Also never found out if Jenn stopped at 7-11 for coffee in the mornings on her way to work.I know a woman that was approached at a 7-11 and had to be walked out by the manager,early in the morning.Whoever did this got Jenn to let her guard down if it wasn't someone she knew.
« Last post by J4J on December 05, 2017, 05:53:17 PM »
MPEA,  So in your opinion, the POI is in this photo .......?  How is it you are able to identify him.....?
« Last post by MPEA on December 02, 2017, 10:58:07 PM »
thanks.it is working now. Maybe it will bring more memories.
« Last post by Sandy on December 02, 2017, 10:27:33 PM »
« Last post by MPEA on December 02, 2017, 10:25:58 PM »
Addy for search pic is working now in first post of search for Poi
« Last post by MPEA on December 02, 2017, 08:19:20 PM »
               J4J This was the address that someone sent me of the first search for Jenn.It was in the Orlando Sentenal the Sunday after her disappearance.That is how it was written.If you got to the archives on the newspapers you may be able to find it.That person is a member that sent it to me.I left her a message to please post the address.
« Last post by J4J on December 02, 2017, 05:31:56 PM »
Do you have another addy that works?
« Last post by MPEA on November 30, 2017, 05:49:20 PM »
Every 3 seconds not minutes.Sorry
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10