Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / 2018 Press Conference
« Last post by Napqueen316 on Today at 02:04:42 PM »
Anyone going to the press conference scheduled for January 24 regarding Jenniferís case? Usually such press conferences are held outside OPD, but this one is being held right next to Huntington on the Green where Jenniferís car was found. I wonder if the change of venue has any significance.
General Discussion / Re: welcome to our new member
« Last post by Napqueen316 on January 16, 2018, 06:14:05 PM »
No theories yet - if only we had a bit more info so we could identify who exactly the guy that posted it was!
« Last post by Find_Jennifer on January 15, 2018, 12:20:56 PM »
Very frustrating, for sure, Napqueen! Have you listened to the newest Unconcluded podcast yet? Any theories on the post apologizing to Jennifer's parents?
« Last post by Napqueen316 on January 15, 2018, 09:45:20 AM »
Thanks for the clarification Find_Jennifer! It's certainly possible one of those entries was from him! I read through the guestbook numerous times over the past few months - both the txt archive and the current webpage. So many possibilities and bizarre entries.
« Last post by Find_Jennifer on January 15, 2018, 01:13:51 AM »
Hi Napqueen,

You can find this on the site by clicking on "To read the previous 2000+ guest book posts click here" from the homepage or try this link: http://www.jenniferkesse.com/JENNIFERGESTBOOK.txt

Since there are so many, I just do a Ctrl Alt F for "Johnny" and three matches come up. In one someone just going by the name Johnny writes "God bless Jennifer." In the other, someone named Johnny writes "God will help you to be with your parents again. Bless you Jennifer." These were written on 2-25-06, entries 501 and 502. I do not know for fact that it is JC who made these posts - just a theory.
« Last post by Napqueen316 on January 11, 2018, 07:54:05 PM »
Find_Jennifer - I went through and read the entire guestbook archive and guestbook webpages and I never found an entry from JC. Were you ever able to find it? Or do you remember what it said?
General Discussion / Re: Search for poi
« Last post by Napqueen316 on January 11, 2018, 07:49:36 PM »
MPEA I'm glad you were able to look at the photo. I have gone through all of the Orlando Sentinel archives and pulled everything related to Jennifer's case. That's the only photo I could find that fit the description from your post.
          I know this is an old topic but ive been reading this forum from the beginning to refresh my memory on certain things that have bothered me in the last almost 12 years now.It appears to me that believe it or not,is a copy of George Magazine.If I remember right I always thought it was a newspaper or something,and in researching those I came up with a picture of that liking on the cover of Jan.or Feb.issue.How relevant it is to the case now,im not sure.Maybe it was hers and he wanted it for a trophy.Call me a loony tune or whatever but after this long I may have to agree.But I will never give up on Jennifer.
General Discussion / Merry Christmas
« Last post by Find_Jennifer on December 23, 2017, 01:30:41 AM »
Merry Christmas to all of you. Enjoy your time with your loved ones and keep them close. I still hold out hope every day that Jenn will be returned to her loved ones.
General Discussion / Re: Search for poi
« Last post by MPEA on December 10, 2017, 12:26:00 AM »
Hes There
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10