Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / What does OPD have?
« Last post by Find_Jennifer on February 19, 2018, 11:21:58 PM »
MPEA recently posted feeling as though OPD is not any closer to solving Jenn's case than they were 12 years ago. That has me wondering what does OPD have that will help solve this case? As much as I appreciate that there are buses with Jennifer's face (and the POI image) this tells me they are still asking the initial questions from day 3 - who is POI?

They have her phone records (hopefully). They would know if there were any calls after Jenn talked to Rob at 10pm on the 23rd. The Kesses probably have Jenn's phone records too because they were probably paying the bills after Jenn vanished. So, there must not be a whole lot in there because it seems pretty clear the Kesses are still trying to figure out who did this.

We already know none of Jenn's credit cards, bank accounts, etc have been touched since she went missing, so that's not secret information.

There is now a lot of information coming out in the public from people who have reported tips to OPD and were never followed up with. So, that makes me think OPD doesn't have a secret witness account or speculation of who took Jenn if they didn't even bother to follow up on tips that were coming in. How can you narrow down which ones are credible if you don't even check them out in the first place?

So, WHAT could OPD possibly have?? If the Kesses win their lawsuit, are they even going to find anything worthwhile in the files? I'm starting to worry that OPD has nothing and their real reason for keeping the files closed is because they have nothing. It would definitely make for an angry family and public supporters if there's nothing in there. Not the kind of publicity OPD wants.
General Discussion / Media Links - Interviews
« Last post by Find_Jennifer on February 19, 2018, 05:01:12 AM »
Here's a good refresher on the timeline of Jenn's disappearance. This interview on Greta Van Susteren from 2014 has multiple people close to Jenn interviewed, including Drew and Joyce, Logan, Rob, and her best friend, Lauren.

Part 1: http://video.foxnews.com/v/3642478585001/?#sp=show-clips
Part 2: http://video.foxnews.com/v/3642478584001/?#sp=show-clips
Part 3: http://video.foxnews.com/v/3642477484001/?#sp=show-clips
General Discussion / Re: Unconcluded Episode 31: Fabrications
« Last post by Find_Jennifer on February 19, 2018, 12:57:51 AM »
Hello Patriotic,

Yes, it is true there was a knock on Jenn's door the night before she went missing, but I believe it was earlier in the night when she was talking to her dad. She didn't answer and told Drew she thought it was a neighbor. I believe the source for this was the podcast in one of Drew's interviews.

You make some good points with Jenn and Rob's relationship. It would be difficult if someone wasn't saying they loved you back after a year. And yes, maybe she was starting to look at other prospects since they weren't agreeing on who would give up their job and move.

As I'm thinking more, I believe Rob implied that they had said they loved each other because in one interview where he speaks of their last conversation, he said it was brief because they were both tired and they just said they loved each other and missed each other. Maybe he said it on their trip. Or maybe they had different definitions of love, where she meant she was in love with Rob, and he wasn't ready to declare that. Everything I've read or seen from Joyce and Drew implies that Jenn felt Rob was the one, and it seems Rob was on the same page, but because of his previous failed marriage he was slower to express this.
General Discussion / Re: Unresolved questions
« Last post by Find_Jennifer on February 19, 2018, 12:44:16 AM »
The first photo of Jenn on this page on Blink on Crime's site has a picture of a cell phone next to Jenn. I am not sure if this was her phone? Does anybody know?

http://blinkoncrime.com/2012/01/25/the-jennifer-kesse-case-six-years-of-fears-tears-and-degrees-heat-up-the-hunt/
« Last post by patriotic on February 17, 2018, 11:46:31 PM »
Is it true there was a knock at the door the last night she was known to be alive and while talking to Rob on the phone? 

Also, I think it would be a bit unusual that you would not tell someone you loved them back after more than a year together AND while living far apart.  I feel the relationship and distance should have forced this decision a bit more quickly.  So, in other words, I think Jenn was fully within her right to explore other options based on the circumstances.  So, possibly, she had a date or agreed to meet someone.  Maybe, they did not know about Rob or the trip and became unhappy at the prospect of her jetting off with someone else.
« Last post by patriotic on February 17, 2018, 11:36:20 PM »
Well, in 2006, I had a BlackBerry.  It wasn't really conducive to texting often.    😉  But, maybe her phone was more sophisticated?
« Last post by Find_Jennifer on February 15, 2018, 01:23:09 AM »
We can only hope her phone records and texts were reviewed by LE. I don't remember texting a lot in 2006 - was that a thing back then?
« Last post by Find_Jennifer on February 15, 2018, 01:20:45 AM »
When Jenn gets to her condo the night of the 24th around 6pm, it's the first time she's really been "alone" other than the drive from Fort Lauderdale, but I'm sure there were plenty of commuters on the road that morning as she was making the drive.

So, could there have been someone who accessed her information and waited for her to come home? Someone who followed her from the airport with Rob? That could explain the knock on the door that night at her condo while she was on the phone with her family.
« Last post by Find_Jennifer on February 15, 2018, 01:17:54 AM »
I can get on board with Ella's request for Jenn's sake. I really don't know that much about the area where Rob lived.

At one time I wondered if Jenn was marked while on the vacation, maybe not because of Rob, but some random stranger who saw her and tracked her back to Orlando?
General Discussion / Re: Break-In to Kesses' Car
« Last post by Find_Jennifer on February 15, 2018, 01:11:47 AM »
Any thoughts on what the motive could have been? Whoever did it just wanted to be a sh*tty person? Why just the Kesses' vehicle?

Vivian is correct that the Kesses waited a long time for police and eventually left. I believe it was a jurisdiction issue?

I had not connected that the man who approached the Kesses was possibly a distraction from the robbery. Good catch.

I think the person even took gum or mints?

But really...this can't be coincidental.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10