Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: NEW Podcast
« Last post by Find_Jennifer on July 16, 2017, 02:50:05 AM »
General Discussion / Re: More on the Car
« Last post by wb on July 13, 2017, 08:51:24 AM »
Good eyes Sefora. I do believe that the police put that fingerprint though a fingerprint system.
General Discussion / Jennifers car
« Last post by wb on July 12, 2017, 04:07:11 PM »
Didn't I here somewhere that when the found Jennifer car it had mud on it.
General Discussion / Re: chips.
« Last post by Find_Jennifer on July 09, 2017, 02:42:56 AM »
It would obviously be helpful in situations like Jennifer's, but generally speaking, mandatory chipping at birth would be horrifying. I think it's one thing if you want to have a chip inserted on a voluntary basis, but to require such a thing...yikes.
General Discussion / Re: chips.
« Last post by Vivian on July 08, 2017, 05:04:20 PM »
I have often thought about the same thing....Perhaps inserting a chip at birth to track the person's every move....
General Discussion / chips.
« Last post by wb on July 07, 2017, 08:28:29 AM »
I can see the day coming when they start putting a chip under a persons skin.  just like the one the use to find lost dogs.
General Discussion / Re: POI Going Back to Mosaic
« Last post by Vivian on July 01, 2017, 05:32:46 PM »
Agreed....I think the trip to St. Croix was the catalyst to Jennifer's disappearance  .....The person who abducted Jennifer was punishing her because she went on a vacation with her new boyfriend, his jealousy got the better of him , he had four days to think about it, stew about it and just lost control of himself .....A coworker confronted her about her vacation with her boyfriend , Jennifer told him how much she enjoyed her vacation and he lost control and exploded with rage....
« Last post by Find_Jennifer on July 01, 2017, 02:39:26 AM »
Hey T Ray,

Thanks for the thoughts. You bring up some valid points. If this was a construction worker, they would not have known when Jennifer would return to her condo, so they would have been taking her at a moment's notice.

It is almost as if this was planned, however, and the perpetrator had very intimate knowledge about Jennifer's life, routine, and habits. There are many times I have felt this was a punishment or act of jealousy because Jenn was on vacation and happy with Rob. Other days a construction worker or trafficking scenario seem more obvious.

One reason I sometimes doubt the trafficking scenario is because Jennifer would have been difficult to traffic with her face all over the news. Plus I believe she would have found a way to get word out where she was. Amy Bradley's case appears to be a trafficking situation and she has been able to communicate with a few people who she is and ask for help.
« Last post by T Ray on June 30, 2017, 04:01:04 PM »
Ok, me again.....Something that has been on my mind since I first heard of Jennifer.....She leaves Rob's house Monday morning enroute to her workplace.  She bypasses the condo complex.  She doesn't arrive back home until that evening.  In pointing a finger at the condo workers, we have to assume that one of them already had a plan to grab her at a moments notice.  She had been gone for several days and realistically, they would have had no idea when she was to return.  Seeing her car in the lot would be the only way they knew she was back home.  I'm not saying that one or more of them didn't do it, I'm saying if they did, the plans had been laid for some time.  Also very possible.  However, her co-workers knew since Monday morning that she was back.  And Logan's friends also knew when she'd return.  I'm not picking on close friends and family because I can't believe they're involved...........I know nothing I've said sheds any light in any direction, but it does give more to think about. 
« Last post by T Ray on June 30, 2017, 03:41:49 PM »
Hello guys.  Well, I am no one special.  I know no more than anyone else.  I am all for supporting a theory as long as the timeline supports it.  We know that POI dropped off her car at noon.  How did this clown feel comfortable going back into her condo?  I can't remember when Logan or her parents arrived, but the condo manager walked over there and went inside.  How did this guy know for sure that her parents didn't live across town?  It would scream to me that thisw guy had a working knowledge of Jennifer's habits and family connections to have felt he had time to go back to her condo.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10