Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: welcome to our new member
« Last post by Vivian on October 16, 2017, 11:35:19 PM »
I never knew that JC may have posted on the Guestbook....Did he identify himself...

I have read so much and listened to Drew interviews ,I am sorry , I cannot source where Drew said they never received Jennifer's belongings from her desk at work ...For all I know this maybe another one of those 11year rumors......You may be right and she was neat and did not want her desk cluttered. What do you think about OPD knowing who abducted Jennifer but cannot prove it?
General Discussion / Re: Unconcluded - 12th Episode
« Last post by Vivian on October 16, 2017, 11:28:39 PM »
It makes you wonder if the key in the lock that Jennifer heard was a "trial run" ....Perhaps, if they came back later she opened the door and confronted the person ...Is it just a mere coincidence that Jennifer heard someone at her door a few hours before she disappeared?
General Discussion / Unconcluded - 12th Episode
« Last post by Find_Jennifer on October 16, 2017, 01:00:48 AM »
Hey all,

I'm just jotting down notes as I listen to the 12th episode and hope we can discuss the information that is revealed!

Oh man - Drew talking about wanting to get the locks changed for Jennifer and it didn't get done because she wanted to finish getting settled in. :( He also said he picked the condo. :( It's obviously not Drew's fault in the slightest, but understandable that this would be difficult for him to live with in the aftermath. So sad.

One thought I did have - Drew mentions several people had keys to her condo. He confirms he had one as did Rob. Logan would have had one for the weekend. I always wondered if one of the guys who stayed at the condo over the weekend had the chance to make their own copy.

Drew discovered there was a pedophile living in the apartment next to Jennifer's. The pedophile has since passed away after moving to Texas.

Someone knocked on Jennifer's door Monday night, January 23, but she didn't answer. She believed it was her upstairs neighbor.

A resident who lived at Jennifer's complex in the spring of 2006 reported hearing someone trying to use a key to enter their unit.
« Last post by Find_Jennifer on October 16, 2017, 12:15:05 AM »
Hey Vivian!

Nice to hear from you! I had never heard the Kesses never received anything from Jennifer's work other than the ornament, but maybe she didn't have anything personal at work? I know that would be odd, but I have a few coworkers who keep just one photo on their desk.

I would hate to think that the items on Jennifer's desk became a bit of a keepsake for her co-workers, either wanting something to remember her with, or since her case gained so much attention they wanted to be able to say they had something of hers and maybe sell it later on? That's disgusting, I know. JC obviously took something that was hers, even though he was the one to originally give it to her.  Perhaps it was a trophy for him or a way to connect with her parents? I believe he also posted on the guestbook in the very early days of the Website.
« Last post by Vivian on October 15, 2017, 03:34:51 PM »
The Kesse's have said that they never got anything from Jennifers desk except for the Christmas Ornament, I have often wondered why not?   Surely, there were some personal items of Jennifers at her desk....Why did JC make sure that they got the Christmas Ornament that HE had given to her?  Do you think it was a way to keep himself connected to her case? 
« Last post by Find_Jennifer on October 15, 2017, 03:03:48 AM »
Hi Napqueen,

Thanks for bringing this up! I forgot about this post from MPEA. I don't know who MPEA is referencing, but I know the coworker of Jenn's (JC) went to an event for her and spoke with her parents. He gave them the Christmas ornament he had given Jenn for Secret Santa at work. I wonder if that's who MPEA is talking about? Not sure if I see him in this picture or not, but maybe. He could be the guy right in the center with the dark cap on. The bed of a gray truck is behind him.
General Discussion / Re: Photos
« Last post by Vivian on October 04, 2017, 06:52:24 PM »
Thank you , I have never seen some of these picture.....
« Last post by Napqueen316 on October 04, 2017, 04:12:10 PM »
This is MPEA's post to which I was referring:
              Never met any of the Kesse's,but I feel as though I have.Its been a long time that ive been following this and still there is no answer.Ive thought of several scenarios.My heart goes out to the family and Rob.Having someone so beautiful taken away from you and not knowing what happened has to be almost too much to bear.I just hope that somewhere down the road,we find out exactly what happened and that justice and closure can come to these people.Ive done a lot of digging over the years and have cme up with some possible scenarios,but I can never get the message to the right people.When I called the F.B.I to explain to them about a possible suspect,they sounded like I was a crackpot or something.But when you tell them you live 1000 miles away,they find it hard to believe that you could do this.I was born and raised 60 miles east of Orlando and lived there till I was thirty.I never like going there even when I was a kid.Big cities are always more crime infested then the smaller ones.I don't want to make this too long,but I believe the person responsible,actually went to the very first search for Jenn,and actually talked to the Kesse's.There was a picture in the Sentinel that showed the people in the search,he was in that picture.He also lived in Windemere at the time.This is the one I told the F.B.I. about ,but it was before Windermere was ever brought up.Sorry for being so long winded as usual.but I had to get it out.Call it a gut feeling,but it keeps haunting me.Still here after 11 years.
General Discussion / Photos
« Last post by Napqueen316 on October 04, 2017, 10:56:43 AM »
Not sure if these are posted somewhere but here is a link to a photobucket album containing photos from Jennifer's condo and car.

http://s846.photobucket.com/user/jjkimages/library/?sort=3&page=1 
« Last post by Napqueen316 on October 03, 2017, 11:31:54 AM »

Thank you wb!

Any chance MPEA has been back on the forum lately?

In one of his old posts, he mentioned a newspaper article on one of the first volunteer searches for Jennifer. He said that someone he suspected of involvement in Jennifer's disappearance was actually pictured in the photo that accompanied that article. I went through the Orlando Sentinel newspaper archives, and I think this is the photo he was talking about: https://imgur.com/a/z23R9. I'm not sure how to get it to show up in a post but that is a link to the photo. Any thoughts/comments are appreciated! 
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10